Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Quilters Angel

The Quilters Angel
Highfields
What A Great Trip
As I entered the door ..I was like a little girl...wishing I could just jump up and down............... and run around the shop...the excitement of all the beautiful projects on display.............. if you didn't like this shop ..............you are very hard to please......ended up using my Visa Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.my husband might be listening..............I love the Bored husband chair for men..............I felt I could spend longer in the shop........................I will be going back ...I am sure of that


My Husband
(Wayne)
Looks happy Hey??????
Morning Tea
Thanks For Visiting
Jeni






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes it is a lovely place to visit.

cheers
Christine

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Don't you just love it Jeni when you find a shop like that, that makes you feel like a little girl all over again!!! Love the idea of a Bored Husband's Chair...I'd say most of them would be like that LOL, Dzintra♥x

Barb said...

Love the little store...would love to go....My husband one time sat with another man while his wife and I were in a quilt store in Hawaii...they had a nice time chatting....and of course, I had an awesome time shopping. Aren't they great???

Joy said...

Ooooh, it's gorgeous!!! My friends and I have booked to go to the Stitchers Dream Day Out there in September and I just can't wait!!! great piccies, I haven't seen the store before and it just looks like a treasure trove of goodies :o).
That morning tea looks pretty scrummy too ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

PatchworkRose said...

The other thing the shop could do is post interesting things to see on a walk around the block as that is what my husband likes to do. He comes in sees if I am ready and then goes for a walk in another direction. BTW just love the fairy garden and love the Ambiance of the shop. Love those old Queenslanders. Hope you get lots of sewing done today. Glad you love My Nearly insane Block. The colours are richer in real life. Hope to get the other one finished today.
Cheers
Lynne

Karen said...

Did you make the quilt set that is on your header? I like it very well.

Unknown said...

The Shop looks Great.can Imagine Your Excitement...Now who's a Good Boy Huh.!! looks like he was Planning his next stop...go the Morning Tea...Yum.!!
hugs