Sunday, June 28, 2009

Busy week .... but happy with the end result...........Rivers had a shoe sale ........in the car and off I go ...............look at the delightful boots I found for Granddaughter Elia..they are going away for Christmas ...............The last stitch on Wednesday went into Kylie's Knee rug ..I took it to work ... each morning tea break... let the coffee go cold.... and stitch one side a day......the tractor material ....which I am very please with .....made PJ'S for one Grandson ...and put the final touch to the little Crochet Jacket And Cap
for Baby Alana-May due in 5 days so that was close............

Kylie's Knee Rug

Quilting by
My Auntie
is about to be a
Great Grandma
so I crocheted this jacket and cap
Margaret's Recycled hat
very clever
Thanks For Visiting
Jeni









9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenni! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Where did you find that backhoe fabric? My grandson would love some pajamas made from that! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that quilt! Just beautiful. I enjoyed seeing all your work. Thanks for showing.

Marilyn Robertson said...

Hi Jeni, this is my first visit to your blog and it won't be my last. I have enjoyed scrolling through your posts. The quilts on your header are wonderful! The little sweater and hat set is so sweet!

Barb said...

Those shoes are adorable...love the quilt and that hat is to die for....

Unknown said...

Great Post...Especially Love the little Jacet & Hat...very cute for a little Girl...
Enjoy Your Week...!!
cheers

Beena said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
You do beautiful work, also!
I will definitely come back for a visit!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Very cute little boots Jenni!!! You have been very busy...and letting the coffee go cold, so typical isn't it as we say to ourselves...after the next stitch!!! Have a great week, Dzintra♥x

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Wow that little crochet set is gorgeous!!1
You sure have had Not had Idol hands!!!
Busy bee..

Anonymous said...

You are such a clever Mummmy!!! x