Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beenleigh Quilt Show
Great day was had by all ..........we had to be at the Southport Salvos by 8.30am to leave by 9am
2 small buses left.....when we arrived at the show ground...you could feel excitement was building with the ladies ...the cost was $5.00 to enter and included morning tea...well my hat off to all the ladies that put the show together ...for a country town it was worth going...the quilts are to die for ..and ideas .. my head is still spinning ......and little stalls selling their products...a bus called The Big Red Bus set up outside with material and bits and pieces.......Well done Beenleigh Quilt Group ..............Pat yourselves on the back ....................
a very big clap from us .............and yes we will be back next year




















Thanks For Visiting
Jeni


















10 comments:

PatchworkRose said...

Gorgeous quilts. Thanks taking photos. Sounds like you had a great day :-)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Jeni, what a great day it looks as though you have had...and all those gorgeous quilts, Just wonderful, Dzintra♥x

Barb said...

Oh how fun???? I love all the quilts you showed...totally amazing....I think seeing the photos from everyone's blog is better than a magazine. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

So much gorgeous-ness!! Looks like yuo had a lovely day :D

Joy said...

Thanks for the piccies Jeni, now I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!!! I'm going to meet up with another bloggy friend (for the 1st time!!) and I can't wait. Looks like a great show!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Nat Palaskas said...

Lovely quilts at the show. Thanks for sharing and thanks visiting my blog. I can see my friend Dzintra was already here.

I used to live at Eight Mile Plaines, Qld. I learned how to quilt when i lived there.

RG said...

Wow Jeni...what an awesome day!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous stuff . It looks like a very exciting show , glad you had fun .

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi Jeni,
wow, some really beautiful quilts, what a treat to be able to see these on show! Thank you for sharing

Marilyn Robertson said...

That looks like one qreat quilt show! No wonder you said your head was spinning with ideas - such fun!