Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meet the 3 Amigos

Decided to just drop in
to say hello
Sunday was a very productive day In the morning I pull my sewing room apart
A New cupboard hubby put up for me....

Purchased from
(Masters New Home Hardware Store)


Good quality and we are very impressed……
Turn the sewing table around
under a window…..

Facing the road I can watch the birds…and the cows across In the paddock As we live on a main road
Truck always passing with cattle …………. It is funny when so many things are going on …you just get distracted …..and then think to yourself snap out of it….. concentrate ….. Jeni..........
I find I waste so much time star gazing out the window ………….oh well back to washing the floor and light fitting
All done so tidy what a same to make a mess…….. But quilting and sewing is a enjoyable mess

5 comments:

Valspierssews said...

Such a cute little set of frogs. You have been very industrious organising your sewing room. What have you got lined up to sew?

Scottish Nanna said...

Hi Jeni are the frogs real I love frogs and I havent see any for years we used to have them in the garden years ago but now they are gone.where is the photo of your sewing room with your new cupboard?
Hugs Mary.xx

Jo in TAS said...

A cute army of frogs, glad it's not a knot of canetoads!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

What cute frogs Jeni!!! It must feel so good to organize your sewing room...

Aunty Bee said...

I love changing things around, it's as good as a holiday for me. Must see a photo of the new room so to speak.