Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back in Oz
We arrived in Christchurch on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd... Wayne and I decided to take the two little kid -lets.. Ed & Elia shopping to buy mummy and daddy a Christmas gift …….
Well just 15 minutes before the Earth Quake hit we had left the shopping centre that was closed FROM THE Quake how close was that hey!!!!!!

All I will say about the experience was my brain would not think sensible thoughts…. never had to make decisions like this in my life

THE END
P.S. VERY VERY FRIGHTING BUT KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF

3 comments:

Fiona said...

glad you are fine Jeni.... I can't imagine the scarieness of an earthquake.... poor Christchurch.. enough I think...
Hugz

Deb said...

Aw Jeni, I feel sad for you having to experience the earthquake. Talk about bad timing. I must admit its nice to hear someone who doesn't live hear amongst it all say how frightening it was for them, as since they have been going on for 16 months now you begin to feel that it is all very surreal, and deep down you do start to wonder if people believe what is going on. It would be fabulous to have a no-doubt escape path but when everything you have is tied up in your home and where you live you have doubts about everything.
Lets hope that things settle down here in Christchurch and maybe a bit of normality can return for us all.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Holey Doley Jeni...how scared you must have been...thank goodness you got out in time!