Friday, December 10, 2010


Terrific Thursday
Lunch at Maree's
&
Alison also arrive with Maree's Secret Santa Swap.....
How's that for Service!!!!!
We spent a few hours talking and laughing ,it was a lovely day.
To top off the day ..when I arrived home
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
The postie had my Secret Santa Swap from Jenny
I am finding it very difficult
not
opening the pressie's
I am at work and arrive back home on Monday
which gives me no looking....
Just cant help myself when it comes to wrap gifts
Need to know whats inside...
Hope everyone is enjoying the swap and very big thanks to
Maree

Sorry Jenny,Maree & Alison
can't remember
how to add link to your name
Thanks For Visiting
Jeni


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Tut for the link is in your email box... Glad you swap arrived OK..
cheers

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Jeni...how tempting to have pressies around!!! I'm still waiting for mine in Maree's swap!!! Dzintra♥x