Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jeni Natalie & Yuka Day

I always look forward to having a day out with these two Gals

Each Trip is a adventure

On this day we started by going to Inala (Brisbane )

To the Asian fish markets.

So fresh and the prices are so low compared to the Gold Coast.

We then arrive at

Paddington a Inner Suburb of (Brisbane)

To Have a look at Antique Shops.

Well

was like going back to the 50's

Time was much more simple

Not so Rush, Hustle and Bustle in those days

Hope you enjoy the photos and much as I did


Look at the Telephone

Hand Bag


I Wish I had One of These Mix Master Today


Great Looking Hats


Me (Jeni)

And The Model

Thanks For Visiting

Jeni









3 comments:

Barb said...

What fun!! That telephone purse is a hoot!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Jeni...great post...I want that bag!!! Dzintra♥x

Kylie said...

would love those mixers - the pink one would be great.