Monday, October 29, 2012

Gatton Motorcycle Swap Meet






My husband being a lover of
English Motor cycles
was like a kid in a CANDY shop
Last Saturday we set off early to
Gatton Show Grounds ……..
I have never………. Ever ………..Ever………. seen so many Bikes and stalls selling wares….
Even the old rusted parts.that I thought should go to the local tip……….. being snap up ... buyers leaving with a giant smile….
Must have been at least 400 stalls …………
As we left I said ………..I just need to call into the Patch Work Shop……….. needing a few more fabrics as we do….so all in all ……. a great day out…..
I think……….. NO…..I know we are going back next year ……………
yipeeeeeeeeeeeee
Husband
looking for a Norton









1 comment:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Bikes, bikes and more bikes...at least there was a patchwork shop on the way home!