Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dragonfly’s
Happy another completed Project…..
This year at the Brisbane craft show ,I literally fell into this stall…..
2 young Girls that go to Japan and bring back gorgeous and very modern fabric…..So different to my usual choice……

Seeing as Dragonfly’s are my favourite…
I just had to purchase this material …First thoughts make cushions covers…..
Every day looking at the material I just couldn't’make up my mind…. so file it away….
Then about 2 weeks ago Place mats came to mind
&
matching Tea Cosy….
Just thrilled with the completed project….
Now I need to find the card
with the girls address for more fabric…..
Just amazing what they had …….and good to see young girls very passionate about the craft……

4 comments:

Barb said...

Oh...that is just awesome!!

Terry said...

Everything looks lovely! And the quilt in your header photo is just beautiful! :0)

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Yours, Ulla

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Just great Jeni...and lovely to see young girls so passionate!!!