Sunday, July 4, 2010

Remember when A Choo-Choo- Bar was in every corner shop.....................
And now they are like finding a Needle in a Hay Stack.............
I was lucky last week a very good friend.... had been on a road trip.... and found them at Bundaberg............. Qld....Believe me it didn't last the end of the day...yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
And Also to go with the Old Days (choo-choo-bar)
MY Girlfriend I went to High School with................ users Browns in her Quilting
(don't get me wrong Browns a Great)
But when you are feeling not like shouting from the highest mountain............... and sometimes life is not what you want it to be ..............
well I decided that I would make a
Stack & Slash
in the happiest colours and prints I could find,,,
So Her happy Quilt is on its way....
Thanks For Visiting
Jeni

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hi Jeni,
You can also find choo-choo bars at Sweets on Maple an old-fashioned sweets store in the main street of Maleny, Queensland.